If you are using your personal Facebook profile to promote your business, it is a bad idea. It’s time for you to convert your Facebook profile to a business page.
from facebook help centre
It’s against the Facebook Terms to use your profile to represent something other than yourself (example: your business), and you could permanently lose access to your account if you don’t convert it to a Page
Benefits to converting your Facebook profile to a page.
- You can connect with potential customers and reach your goals.
- You have all the access to page insights to you all the critical metrics you need for your business.
- You can give access to other people to edit, manage your page.
- You can create ads and boost posts to get conversion or leads.
Steps to convert a Facebook profile to a business page
First you have to go Profile To Page Migrate Section in Facebook to convert your page.
- You have to choose a page category
- Then, select friends and followers you want to follow your page
- If you have any video, photos, and Album, then you can move to your new page.
- The final Step reviews all the information before submitting and then submit for review.
Tada! you have successfully converted a Facebook profile to a business page.