Google Analytics automatically reflects where the traffic is coming from and displays the domain names of these sites as the referral-traffic in your report. This makes it easy for you to understand from where you are getting the major traffic.
Read More: Cross-domain Tracking in Google Analytics 4
Here are the Steps to Exclude Referrals in Google Analytics 4
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- In the Property column, click Data Streams > Web.
- Click the data stream for your website, then under Additional Settings, click More Tagging settings.
- Click List unwanted referrals.
- Choose a match type and enter the domain you want to exclude.
- Click Save button.
Tada! You are done. Now you won’t be seeing the domain name entered in your report.