Sometimes you run in a situation where you have created 2 Facebook page for your brand, and combining these two pages will better as your audience can go to a non-active page.
So how you can merge 2 facebook pages?
Steps are easy and simple. But before that, there are a few things you must have.
- You should be admin of both the pages.
- The pages should have a similar name and represent the same business.
- Pages should have an identical physical address.
If anything from about point is not true, then you won’t be able to merge the pages. Before merging the pages you should look in the account. Also, read if you are looking to Convert a Facebook Profile to a Business Page
Before we starting merging the page, here are the quick note you should read: Facebook also have documentation regarding the same.
What things will be combined after merging the page.
- The people who like your pages
- Any check-ins
What things will be lost after merging the page. It will be deleted from the Page you merge.
How to Merge Facebook Pages?
- Go to facebook.com/pages/merge.
- Select 2 Pages you want to merge and click Continue.
- Click Request Merge.
If you had issues merging pages? Let us know through the comments!